Monday, June 29, 2009

What's in a Name?


Wow two posts in one day. I must REALLY be procrastinating...

So I have decided that I need to name my cell phone. It is not only my only means of speaking with the outside world, it is also my camera, my alarm clock, and calendar. We naturally have a love/hate relationship. It causes me to wake up in the morning, and to be connected to the world at. all. times. The two things I hate to do. Yet, the camera on it rocks compared to my old camera and actually to my digital camera which I just found recently.

Since I will not be getting this phone out of my life anytime soon (I usually keep phones until I am eligible for a new one), I figured that a name would be appropriate. I keep thinking Remington, just because I love that name and could call it Remy for short. However, my ex co-worker named her (now) dead fish Remy and I think it is too soon to steal that name. I am happily taking any suggestions, just leave a comment with your name idea!

1 comment:

  1. I have named my Chocolate Black Cherry phone Mr. Crap Crap Poopy Pants because it is the most god awful phone alive. I am happy to relinquish the name Remy. The mourning period is now over and I have moved on...although not to the point of wanting to get a new fish. I think it has more to do with me not wanting to have to deal with cleaning its home every week.

    I would suggest Gambit but that is going to be my next pet's name no matter what...so dibs!

    ReplyDelete